It's official - the multi-million dollar renovation of Winston-Salem's downtown Benton Convention Center is underway. And to celebrate, we're launching an exciting new WAKE UP REWARDS PROGRAM for meeting planners that book with Visit Winston-Salem and at the Benton Convention Center Complex. This program could earn your next meeting up to a $3,000 credit plus incentives such as:
- One complimentary break (credit can also be used towards other food and non-alcoholic beverage events).
- 25 complimentary parking passes at our adjoining parking garage over a three day period.
- Double Marriott Planner Rewards or Hilton HHonors Points, plus an additional 10,000* points awarded at time of contract signature. (*Minimum of 100 contracted room nights required)
- 15 percent savings on in-house audio-visual services, not including labor.
- Five percent off meeting revenue credited to master account.
- Complimentary board meeting for up to 10 guests including continental breakfast, one coffee break, flip charts, and $100 credit towards audio-visual. Discount rates also available for one overnight stay. Meeting can be held within six months of the scheduled meeting dates.
- Complimentary room rental fees for space reserved at Marriott Downtown Winston-Salem & Embassy Suites Winston-Salem.
- To qualify for the Wake Up Rewards Programs you must book a qualified new meeting or convention through Visit Winston-Salem by June 30, 2017.
For a meeting or convention with more than 500 total hotel room nights: receive your CHOICE OF THREE PERKS from the bulleted list above, PLUS a $3,000 credit on behalf of Visit Winston-Salem to assist with meeting/event related costs.
For a meeting or convention with 300-499 total hotel room nights: receive your CHOICE OF TWO PERKS from the bulleted list above, PLUS a $1,500 credit on behalf of Visit Winston-Salem to assist with meeting/event related costs.
For a meeting or convention with 150-299 total hotel room nights: receive YOUR FAVORITE PERK from the bulleted list above, PLUS a $500 credit on behalf of Visit Winston-Salem to assist with meeting/event related costs.
To take advantage of the Wake Up Rewards Program, contact Christian Schroeder directly at Christian@VisitWinstonSalem.com or call him at 336.728.4218.